|Location||New York City, New York|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2020|
Front office risk developer in Fixed Income focusing on Linear Rates risk and pnl technology delivery. Expected to work extensively on the firm’s python based platform – Quartz. Will be primarily working on enhancements, maintenance and bug fixes on risk/pnl setup for Swaps & Treasury desks from an end of day and intraday perspective. Will be expected to work on releases, regressions and help support teams out with BAU inquiries. Involves liaising with multiple groups and teams including but not limited to Front office trading, Quant groups, Middle Office, Risk Management and other tech teams.
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
- Strong Python programming skills (3-5 years)
- Extensive experience with OOP and application development (risk system development a plus)
- Experience with large enterprise systems (preferably in financial services) with numerous business users and complex workflows
- Strong business analysis skills and working knowledge of Interest Rates products + trading and risk systems
- Knowledge of yield curves and enterprise market data systems a plus
- Ability to liaise and work with remote teams
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.